Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another About Me Section

Helloo Myspacers! I think of myself as an intersting person. I am random and jolly. I have been learning alot about myself these last few months. I am a senior in high school. Graduating this year finally. The slideshow you see there is my senior trip to Walt Disney and Universal Studios in Florida. I had the best time of my life up to now. I love school. Love learning new things. I am a mess sometimes. I love my family. Very friendly person. I am addicted to orange juice. My name is Melissa. College Grad '13. I am seeking to go the medical field. God knows who I will be in the future. But theres alot of things that catches my eye. Get to know me. Comment me. May everyone be blessed! I am a catholic by the way. I believe in my Lord Jesus Christ. I am living J-168! Worth the Wait! I am part of a jornadista Group meeting every Friday at 8p.m. at St. Joseph Patron parish. Come and visit us. Is a group of teenagers and adults who meet in christ to share his love. We do skits, we talk about an everyday life situation and how to deal with it through our lord. Its a wonderful group filled with love and joy. We are more than happy to share it with the world. Come and visit any day =] So there you have it.

No comments: