Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random

What should I post on my about me section? I gotta start limiting my personal life and personal pictures on the internet because I will start giving my social websites to teachers and college buddies. I dont want them to see something that is or was private to me and think differently about me. So Melly think what you gonna write on ur social life...

Hmm..okay I like twittter but it gets annyoing. I am turning 18 in 18 days from today LMAO how cool is that? YEAHH its Awesome DUDE lol I cant wait. I am getting my permit then right away start practing right away to get my license and then my own CAR! lol

I think daddy is gonna give me a car..and if he does ima be soooo happy cause my social life is ABSOLUTELY POSTIVIELY improving LOL

Hmm whats next...my babe and me make 3 months in 8 more days!!!!! lol September 28, 2009 is our 3-month annivesary..I love him so much. I want it to be 6 months already Lol And more... =D I am so happy with him! Love You!

Hmm...I am a college girl who doesnt feel like a college girl..I feel like I am still 16 lol it sounds crazy but i do. I dont know why...it just this feeling of being younger..its weird. =)

Amazing grace..amazing love...random words at the time.

I have myspace anf facebook which i check all the time. =)

I wanna have 2,000 tweets before this year ends on twitter...think ima make it? =)

I'm learning hindi yeah baby!! Namastee!!! Which is the prononciation for hello in hindi.

Hmm..I met this girl named Melissa too on thursday..shes kool.

I got pimples that are going away YEahhhh lol

I love my life right now at 1:06 A.M. lol

No comments: