Monday, July 20, 2009

7-20-09

The new Harry Potter movie just came out. I want to go see it. Me and my baby are doing good. I want a year to pass. 6-28-10 is our one year anniversary Lol We dont even have a month together and I am already thinking about a year Lol How silly is that. I care about him alot as he care for me. I want to last long with him. My longest relationship ever has been only 5 to 6 months. I want to make a year without no spaces between. I will be happy =]

I really want the Amazon kindle 2. I want it so bad. And I will get it. According to my calculations, if I'm still working, I will be done paying my kindle and the leather pocket which I want around August 20 I will be done paying my kindle! yay! =]

I also want to go see ice age 3d and the ugly truth with my best friends and my boyfriend.
I want to go the beach at least 10 times before summer ends.
I want to go at least 2 times to Six Flags.
At least 2 times to Splish Splash.
And at least 2 times to Dorney Park.

I think I wont be able to go to my concert of taylor Swift and Keith Urban =(

No comments: