Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life Right Now

Its been a pretty busy hectic month for me. June flew sooo quick! Denise left to P.R. n left me here =( Lol Prom and graduation came by in seconds. I can't believe I am going to Brooklyn College in the fall. Its been crazy fun. I'm attending the summer mandatory seek introductory class course part of the seek program at Brooklyn College in NYC. Its fun. I met alot of people. Its been wild. They give alot of homework sometimes but in a weird way I love it Lol. I been dating ang going out with this amazing guy named Bryan. Who takes 70% of my time Lol Its been nuts! Lol I love it tho. I been reading Obama book "Dreams from my father", really good book. And also 11 minutes. Also grrreat book =] Brooklyn College has a beautiful campus! I loveee it! I been chatting alot with my professors and students there. I been hanging alot around the campus. Last week I was at center park with some of my friends. I been thinking alot about my future alot. I have decided to do a double major. Not sure in what tho. I'm thinking about a magazine editor and something major. Hopefully I would find what I'm looking for.


Things I have to do: Fix my professional camara and the sony one. Finish reading the 2 books I am reading now. Go to the beach and central park. Do a collage.

No comments: